Year built 1976. Hancock and Lane Norsman Hull.
Cruiser Stern Length 49 ft 3 Inches
Beam 6 ft 10 Inches
Draft 2 ft 5 Inches approx.
Propulsion Lister 3 cylinder 22HP Diesel with gearbox on shaft.
Engine Lister Series 3.
Bought by present owner in 2015 at the time the boat was known as Sally ft .
In 2015 this boat was bought as a shell.
It was surveyed on 20th March 2015 and revisited 21st May 2015 and the hull that had been replated was deemed to be in a usable state.
The boat now renamed as Possum and has a Safety Certificate that expires on 4th May 2023.
Since this boat was purchased in 2015 it has been completely refitted. This process took 2 years and since 2017 has been used as a residential boat.
1. All fittings are new including the inner lining of the boat using Egger H1869 ST9 Natural Canadian Maple laminate and Egger- Kronospan Laminate Box.
2. Behind the lining the walls and ceiling have been insulated with fiberglass insulation.
3. Replacement of all windows with Channel Glaze single Glazed Flushline (Hidden Fixings) /Finish TBC.
4. Hatch and doors, forward and stern totally replaced.
5. New shower, tiling and shower tray. The toilet is new and is a canister format.
6. All pumps throughout the boat are new.
7. All lights and electric wiring new.
8. Installation of 12V 2500W Procombis Pure Sine wave Inverter Charger.
9. New fridge, kitchen cupboards and gas hob.
10. New Clarifier and Emersion Heater.
11. New Batteries.
12. New Alternator.
13. New Stainless Steel diesel tank. Capacity 150 ls.
14. Full Pram Stern Canopy. Kinver canopies.
15.Cratch cover for bow area. Kinver Canopies.
16. New wood burning stove and 1 Inches thick insulation behind the stove.
17. Water tank has been blackened twice in the past 4 years and hull blackened twice.
18. In August 2017 the boat was professionally repainted, Craftmaster Paint was used.
Possum is light and airy, well insulated and easy to manage. As previous comments suggest all materials and items are new and do not reflect the fact that this is a 1976 boat; rather a 2017 boat. It would suit a single person and someone who does not need an oven. The previous owner used a microwave and small electric oven. There is considerable storage, a spacious shower and toilet area that is constructed to make use of the total width of the boat. The woodstove is very efficient and provides a regular level of heat. In winter the boat is warm and cosy.
Bathroom 3ft 10
If you are looking for somewhere to moor your boat, somewhere to sell your boat, somewhere to work on your boat or somewhere to store your boat feel free to contact us and we will se how we can help.
Monday - Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 2pm